N grade deformed reinforcement bar is the most commonly used rebar product in construction.
250 MPa grade round steel bar, used in a range of concrete and building applications.
Our standard grade N rebar, with a galvanised protective coating barrier from corrosive elements.
AUSTRALIA’S LEADING REO BAR SUPPLIER
Bestbar is a leading manufacturer and supplier of reinforcement bar and steel reinforcing mesh in Australia, delivering a diverse range of reinforcement solutions to the civil, commercial and residential construction industries.
As a nationally renowned company with extensive experience in the Australian marketplace, Bestbar delivers world-class reo bar solutions tailored to our clients’ specific needs.
STEEL REINFORCING BARS FOR ALL TYPES OF PROJECTS
As one of the top reinforcing bar manufacturers in Australia, all our products for sale undergo rigorous quality control to ensure we only deliver the highest quality. We can supply concrete steel reinforcing bars for all types of construction projects and ensure that you receive your supplies at the time that you need them. Over the past 20+ years, we’ve supplied reinforcing bars for civil, commercial and residential construction projects. We have a range of reinforcing bar products available for sale, including deformed rebar, round rebar, galvanised rebar and stock rebar.
We understand that no two projects are identical and that in some instances, due consideration is required when it comes to choosing the appropriate products for your build. We have an experienced and dedicated team who will work closely with you to deliver your reo bar supplies on time. We offer a complete scheduling and estimating service so that you can focus on building the project rather than having to worry about the quantity, prices and timing of your steel reinforcement supplies.
MAJOR PROJECTS WE’VE SUPPLIED WITH STEEL REINFORCING BARS
Over the years, we’ve been able to supply steel reinforcing bars for a number of major construction projects which have included:
- Graham Farmer Freeway and the Northbridge tunnel in Western Australia, which were completed in 2000.
- Geelong Hospital in Victoria – a major project spanning a 12-month period with many different sections delivered at once. The coordination of the deliveries was run very effectively, with the project completed in 2015.
- The Waterfront Project in Darwin, for which we supplied around 3,500 tonnes of bar and mesh.
- Wentworth Point apartments in Parkview, Sydney. This project is taking over 4 years to complete and Bestbar has supplied steel reinforcing for all stages totalling over 6000 tonnes so far.
- Westfield Doncaster Shopping Town in Victoria. This was an 18-month project where our reo needed to be delivered to different sections each time. To make sure that we delivered the correct reinforcing to each section, we used colour coding tags and extremely accurate scheduling from one of our experienced schedulers who worked onsite.
ORDER YOUR REINFORCING BARS ONLINE
Have the ability to view and print all your delivery schedules, plus all quality and account documents that you may require to satisfy all building inspections and certifiers.
With our online portal, ReoNet, you can order your reo bar supplies any time of the day or night and have them delivered at the scheduled date that you require them. You can also track your reo bar orders via the portal right from when you placed the order to when it gets delivered. This will give you peace of mind knowing that your order will arrive on time.
HOW REINFORCED CONCRETE ADDS VALUE AND PROTECTS YOUR INVESTMENT
At Bestbar, as one of Australia’s leading reinforcing bar suppliers, you can trust that our extensive experience in this industry affords us a level of expertise that is second to none. While the presence of reinforcement bar products is necessary to bolster the strength of any concrete build, there are other benefits that go hand-in-hand with reinforced concrete.
In the absence of a reinforcing bar, concrete under tensile pressure will result in a brittle failure once it gives way, with no noticeable change to its structure until the moment of collapse. However, with appropriate steel reinforcement, should the concrete come under pressure, cracks will appear prior to the failure. Ultimately, reinforced concrete allows the issue of cracking to be addressed and potentially prevented before it occurs.
Each reo bar plays an important role in terms of safety and safeguarding the development of any project. Reinforcing bar and mesh solutions make it possible to not only reinforce concrete, but also safeguard and make concrete fit for the purposes it was built for in the first place.
WE SUPPLY ONLY QUALITY REO BAR PRODUCTS
At Bestbar, we supply only the highest-grade steel reinforcing bar and mesh products for any building project. Here are just some of the reinforced concreting products that we supply:
- Reinforcement Mesh – Steel reinforced concrete is extremely strong and will resist cracking, especially when used in high traffic flow areas and high-rise apartment buildings and complexes. Our mesh comes in flat sheets and is fabricated from welded wire. It has either a square or rectangular grid pattern, and it is available in a variety of sizes and specifications to meet any building needs.
- Concrete Accessories – We also supply other concreting accessories such as bar chairs, caps and guards, couplers, expansion joints and fixing accessories.
Specialising in the manufacture and sale of reinforcing bars and products, you can rest assured that you are receiving the highest quality rebar steel for your building project. We are accredited with the following organisations:
- Australian Certification Authority For Reinforcing Steels (ACRS)
- Steel Reinforcement Institute of Australia (SRIA)
- Australian Steel Association (ASA)
NEED MORE INFORMATION
Here at Bestbar, we know everything there is to know about steel reinforcing products and our friendly staff can advise you on which type of steel reinforcement products are right for your next building project.
We laboratory test our reinforcing bar to
guarantee quality steel every time